Exciting Opportunity at Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a small but dynamic design promotion agency, funded by HKSAR Government, who plays the core role in Hong Kong’s innovation ecosystem. We serve as an advocate and platform integrator to nurture and promote design talents, design thinkers and entrepreneurs, and to cultivate design mindfulness, an innovation mindset and culture through new knowledge, projects, events and fellowship.
We are looking for talents with creativity, motivation, resourcefulness and collaborative muscles to join our team to carry out HKDC’s mission of driving value creation and improving the well-being of society.
1. Ability to undertake programme on content research with responsibility for knowledge management, crafting and delivering high quality and creative programmes dedicated to advancing a design and innovation culture;
2. Contribute to the dissemination of design-related knowledge across traditional and digital platforms for a range of audiences; assist with exploring ideas for contents, writing and editing, proof reading and translation;
3. Liaise and build excellent relationships with both internal and external parties across public and private sectors including, but not limited to, government agencies, academic partners, architects, designers, business executives, and local and overseas partners;
4. Perform ad hoc projects and duties as assigned.
1. A good university degree preferably in design, culture, art, language studies, communications, or related field;
2. 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in research, content creation for website and social media platforms, and/or curatorial implementation;
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese, with a flair for storytelling preferred;
4. Demonstrated knowledge of and/or interest in design is desirable nut not essential;
5. Sensibility to culture, trends and technology; understanding of the use of digital technologies for knowledge sharing would be an advantage;
6. Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and culturally diverse environment;
7. A self-motivated and responsible individual, with original thinking, an appetite for knowledge and a keen eye for detail in all aspects of work.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.