Project Executive [2-Year Contract]
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We now have an exciting opportunity for talent(s) to join the family.
- Develop, execute and deliver HKDC flagship programmes professionally on time and within budget
- Assist in implementing marketing communications, PR, and promotional campaigns for well-established programmes knowledge and hands on experiences in promotion via vary digital platforms, social media as well as website management.
- Handle logistics and provide administrative support for efficient project management
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily operations
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of relevant work experience in event/exhibition management, communications or related fields;
- Preferably with substantial knowledge of design/creative industries with passion to drive design excellence;
- Detail-oriented, self-initiate, independent, team player, collaborative and good problem-solving abilities;
- Flexible, multi-tasking and able to work under tight schedule;
- Strong sense of fulfillment of internal and external reporting and compliance requirements;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin;
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.