Project Executive (2-month contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We now have an exciting opportunity for talent(s) to join the family.
- Handle logistics and provide administrative support for efficient project management;
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily operations;
- Analyze and evaluate the results for all the initiatives as assigned by team lead(s) and make recommendations for improvements as and when appropriate;
- Provide clerical support in office routines, such as data entry, filing, compilation and consolidation of information;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of relevant work experience in event/exhibition management, hospitality, communications and business management etc.;
- Detail-oriented, self-initiate, independent, team player, collaborative and good problem-solving abilities;
- Strong sense of fulfillment of internal and external reporting and compliance requirements;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Immediate available is preferred.
* Fresh graduates or candidate with lesser experience may be considered as Project Associate
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.