BODW & KODW
Marketing Executive (12-month contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre candidate to join our dynamic team and work on our international programmes: Business of Design Week (BODW), Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) and bodw+ (a new digital design magazine). It’s all about Brands, Design and Innovation. Please visit our website bodw.com for information.
- Work closely with the creative team to co-create the Asia’s leading design programmes (BODW, KODW and bodw+);
- Responsible for executing digital marketing initiatives, including website optimization, SEO, SEM and email marketing, execute the company's social media strategy across multiple platforms;
- Co-ordinate other marketing and operations related duties;
- Work closely with internal and external parties in hybrid & virtual events execution; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- University degree or above or equivalent;
- With at least 2 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing;
- Experience in working on Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics would be a plus;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English & Chinese (including Putonghua);
- A team player with good communications and interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Self-motivated with a thirst for knowledge; and
- Everything that makes you unique.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 28 Sep 2022. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.