Manager / Senior Manager, Fashion Programme (2-Year Contract)
Looking for exciting opportunities to develop HK as the hub of Fashion in Asia?
Join our dynamic team in Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a non-profit design promotion organization and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in advancing Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. It is a public platform to help cultivate a design culture and to enhance the economic competitiveness and society well-being.
The Hong Kong SAR Government has a new initiative to promote the development of the fashion industry. And a new Advisory Group on Implementation of Fashion Initiatives (AGF) has been formed. HKDC is tasked to advance and co-ordinate the implementation of this new Fashion Initiative. We are now looking for an energetic team member to meet this challenging task.
- Assist the Director in crafting and facilitating the implementation of various fashion promotional initiatives, including fashion talents nurturing programmes, international competitions exhibitions, and other promotional events;
- Take advice from the Advisory Group of Fashion and other industry stakeholders to manage the execution and delivery of proposed fashion-related initiatives with quality, impact and in compliance with governance and administrative requirements;
- To be a core member of fashion team to build strong linkages with diverse stakeholders across public, non-profit and private sectors with the fashion ecosystem;
- Undertake effective project and event management, including budgetary control, timely reporting, compliance with corporate governance policies, assessment of outcomes and impact of the related activities;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- University degree preferably in marketing / communications/ business management /art and culture / fashion- related disciplines;
- At least 7 years’ of relevant experience in marketing, marketing, communications and/or public relations, in which minimum 3 years at supervisory level;
- Be a skilled project manager, who can manage multiple projects concurrently with competence, resilience and ability to plan, manage and deliver tasks on time, in quality and meet compliance and administration requirements;
- Understand the innovation ecosystem and supply chains involved and can effectively foster productive partnerships and collaborative synergy;
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English & Chinese and interpersonal skills, comfortably works in a culturally diverse environment;
- To be well-versed in fashion-related industry and with a passion of nurturing and promoting talents will be an advantage.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.