Manager, Partnership & Marketing Communications (2-year Contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We now have an exciting opportunity for talent(s) to join the family.
- Proactively develop and implement media communications and media buying strategies across traditional and digital media
- Manage and liaise within and across teams for effecting integrated marketing, partnership, public relations, A&P initiatives
- Work closely with professional service providers and establish productive relations with external parties across public and private sectors, including sponsors, PR agencies and business partners within and outside Hong Kong
- Provide media tracking and data analysis to measure the impact of media relations and publicity efforts
- Undertake effective project and event management, including budgetary control, timely reporting, compliance with corporate governance policies, assessment of outcomes and impact of the related activities
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University degree preferably in Marketing, Business Management, Communications, or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in marketing, communications and/or public relations, in which minimum 3 years at supervisory level;
- Solid experience in media buying/planning is a MUST
- Resourceful with creative thinking, network and flair in working with sponsors, media partners and diverse stakeholders
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with good understanding of media tracking and analysis tools
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.