Manager, Corporate Communications
Exciting Opportunity at Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Innovation Capability, Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We are now looking for resourceful, creative and competent marketing communication professional to join the family.
- Develop HKDC’s overall communications, content marketing, media buying, publications and thought-leadership strateg
- Manage a small team to plan and timely produce high quality editorials on print and digital platforms supporting advocacy and marketing communication;
- Provide editorial direction and content for the websites, social media, newsletters, brochures, advertising and marketing collaterals;
- Work closely with project teams to develop and monitor communication strategy taking it from development to roll-out;
- Establish and maintain proactive relations with external parties across public and private sectors;
- Advise, monitor and evaluate the impact of media relations and publicity efforts
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University degree preferably in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, Arts & Humanities or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in communications and/or public relations, in which minimum 3 years at supervisory level;
- Well-developed digital knowledge and agency experience is preferable;
- Resourceful with creative thinking, media network and flair of building partnership and communicating with diverse stakeholders;
- Strength in storytelling with good marketing sense and excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.