HR & Administrative Executive
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We now have an exciting opportunity for talent to join the family.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support of HR and Admin functions, including job posting, employment interview arrangement, employment contract, monthly payroll and staff movement;
- Maintain HR records and handle leave management;
- Handle admin procurement requests and work closely with Finance Team for invoice settlement;
- Assist in organizing internal staff training and team building activities;
- Provide administrative support for quarterly Board meetings;
- Acquire and maintain office furnishing, equipment and supplies etc.;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in Human Resources and Administration;
- Knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other related legislations;
- Proficient in computer skills, MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing;
- Self-motivated, pro-active, attentive to detail and good organizational skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a good team player;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Immediately available is preferable.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.