HR & Admin
HR and Administration Manager
Exciting Opportunity at Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a dynamic design promotion agency, funded by HKSAR Government, who plays the core role in Hong Kong’s innovation ecosystem. We serve as an advocate and platform integrator to nurture and promote design talents, design thinkers and entrepreneurs, and to cultivate design mindfulness, an innovation mindset and culture through new knowledge, projects, events and fellowship.
We are looking for talents with creativity, motivation, resourcefulness and collaborative muscles to join our team to carry out HKDC’s mission of driving value creation and improving the well-being of society.
- Provide full spectrum of Human Resources and Administration functions including talent acquisition, C&B, performance management, training and staff relations as well as office administration duties
- Formulate and review HR and administration policies and procedures to cope with organisational development and ensure in compliance with HK labor ordinance, legal and corporate governance
- Responsible for manpower and administration budgeting and its monitoring
- Work closely with team heads to devise strategies and provide advice on talent acquisition challenges and other human resources issues
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as required
- University graduate with minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in HR management and/or administration, preferably at least 3 years in supervisory level
- Experience gained from a mix of private, public/NGO sectors, including facility management is an absolutely advantage
- Well-versed in legal requirements and HR practices in Hong Kong
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- People-oriented, proactive, committed, flexible with good interpersonal and communication skills
# Candidate with less experience may be considered as Assistant HR & Administration Manager
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.