Freelance Creative Designer
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a creative graphic designer to join the family.
- Handle multidisciplinary design work including: Print, Exhibition, Digital Media, Branding & Identity, etc.
- Visualise (create and develop) the programme contents in the format that can be used in social media
- Responsible for layout design and artwork production for exhibition and advertisements/advertorials in both traditional media and social media platforms
- Liaise with stakeholders and whenever required, external service providers, for timely delivery of quality works
- Perform ad hoc projects and assignments as required
- Diploma/Degree holder in related design discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a professional design settings
- Proficient in design applications, Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design, Dreamweaver and basic coding skills
- Solid experience in print production & brand identity management
- Team player with good communication and problem solving skills
- Good communication in English and Chinese
Please provide your design portfolio in Web Format that demonstrates your presentation, design sense and creativity.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current and expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F., InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make the appointment for the post advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purposes.