About Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We now have an exciting opportunity for talent(s) to join the family.
- Undertake design and projects covering concept development, artwork production, production control and project management etc.
- Create new and original designs from scratch based on corporate and project specification, needs and brand image
- Supervise, coordinate and undertake design works to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, special fonts etc. for record keeping and reference
- Evaluate and manage production resources for productivity, quality and timely delivery
- Work and liaise with stakeholders and external service providers, whenever required, for best creative outputs and quality delivery on timely basis
- Perform ad hoc projects and assignments as required
- Degree holder in related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum 6 years of experience in professional design setting and design management
- Proficient in design applications, Adobe Creative Suite, In-Design, Dreamweaver and basic coding skills
- Good knowledge of corporate branding, digital media and color theory
- Team player with initiative, good communication and problem solving skills
- Good time management and capability of multitasking and working to tight timeline
- Experience gained from design agency / advertising agency will be an advantage
* Candidate with less experience may be considered as Senior Graphic Designer
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.