Consultant / Manager, Editorial and Communications [Full-time / Part-time]
Exciting Opportunity at Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Innovation Capability, Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We are now looking for resourceful, creative and competent marketing communication professional(s) and editor(s) to join the family.
- Proactively plan and work with a small team and key stakeholders to develop and implement content marketing and media communications strategies
- Take initiative and work closely with project editorial committee members and collaborators to plan and timely produce high quality editorials, blogs and content materials supporting advocacy and marketing communication
- To serve the role of corporate communication and compile reports per management requirements
- To advise, monitor and evaluate the impact of media relations and publicity efforts
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University degree preferably in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, Arts & Humanities or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in communications and/or public relations, in which minimum 3 years at supervisory level
- Experience as an editor with expertise in content journalism will be advantageous
- Resourceful with creative thinking, media network and flair of building partnership and communicating with diverse stakeholders
- Strength in storytelling with good marketing sense and excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.