Assistant Project Manager
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We now have an exciting opportunity for talent(s) to join the family.
- Assist Team head to prepare funding and partnership proposals;
- Plan and execute community and special projects within the approved framework, timeline and budget;
- Monitor work progress and work closely with professional service providers and liaise with internal and external parties across public and private sectors, including sponsors, PR agencies, business partners and other stakeholders;
- Digital outreach like social media, website/ apps management on programme promotion;
- Provide support for efficient project and sponsor / partner management;
- Undertake effective project management and compliance with corporate government policies, assessment of outcomes and impact of the related activities;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor degree holder, preferably in marketing, multimedia design, communications, art administration, cultural management or related field; a higher degree would be an advantage;
- Minimum six years of relevant fulltime work experience gained in marketing, cultural project management, partnership, business development and communications;
- Preferably with knowledge of design/creative industries with passion to drive design excellence;
- Digital Savvy with proven track record;
- A good team player with strong quality and time management and problem solving skills, and ability to build effective and constructive relationship with both internal and external parties and partners;
- Professional with accountability to meet statutory, industry code of conduct, internal reporting and compliance requirements, experience in handling publicly funded project is highly preferable;
- Strengths in storytelling with good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.