Development & Special Projects
Assistant Manager - PR, Marketing & Partnership (1-year Contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We now have an exciting opportunity for talent(s) to join the family.
Reporting to Project Consultant, you will be part of the enterprising team to deliver creative projects from concepts through to implementation in particular on PR, marketing, partnership and community activation in various forms such as building a network of local creative business.
- Proactively develop and implement press, PR & marketing strategies creative projects
- Manage and liaise within and across teams for effecting integrated marketing, partnership, public relations for expanded reach and impact
- Establish productive relations with existing and potential partners across the designers & curators, public sector, brands, publishers, media, PR, creative & design communities, professional & industrial bodies, education and cultural institutions, local community & trusts and foundations to facilitate the implementation of the project
- Provide support for efficient project and sponsor / partner management
- Work closely with various parties (designers & curators, local residents & businesses, schools and educational partners, public sectors, etc) to increase the awareness of the project
- Provide professional advices and assistance to all stakeholders in facilitating the participation of the project
- Undertake effective project management, including budgetary control, timely reporting, compliance with corporate governance policies, assessment of outcomes and impact of the related activities
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- 1.University degree preferably in Marketing, Business Management, Communications, or related disciplines with 5+ years relevant experience;
- 2.Solid experience in media networking is a MUST;
- 3.Resourceful with creative thinking, network and flair in working with sponsors, media partners and diverse stakeholders;
- 4.Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with good understanding of media tracking and analysis tools;
- 5.Business acumen with strong organising, coordinating and problem-solving skills;
- 6.Experiences in large-scale outdoor and/or community-driven activities is highly preferable;
- 7.An effective communicator with strong interpersonal and networking skills;
- 8.Self-initiative, proactive, dynamic and ability to meet tight deadlines;
- 9.Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- 10.A good cultural fit, a passion for design and the industry;
- 11.An appreciation for style, and well presented;
- 12.Immediate availability preferred
# Renewal of Contract subject to operation needs & satisfactory conduct and performance.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose