Assistant Manager, Fashion Programme [2-Year Contract]
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
- Work closely with contents team with responsibility for knowledge management, crafting and delivering high quality fashion promotional initiatives.
- Liaise and build excellent relationships with in-house and networked leaders, subject matter experts and executives to research, define and align content strategy and content experience to business objectives.
- Participate in content research, development and curation and delivery of fashion programmes.
- Undertake knowledge management and manage/execute the creation of original content across multiple platforms, devices and formats, including blogs, infographics, video, white papers and more.
- Contribute to the dissemination of fashion-related initiatives across traditional and digital platforms, assist with exploring ideas for contents, writing and editing, proof reading and translation.
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Good university graduate with at least 5 years’ related work experience and capability in content research and communications gained from the industry;
- Understand fashion ecosystem and its value chain involved and an effectively foster productive partnerships and collaborative synergy;
- Proactive, detail-minded, responsible, adaptable and resourceful self-starter and team player with tactful communication and interpersonal skills to working among diverse communities;
- Being digital savvy would be an absolute advantage.
# Candidate with less experience may be considered as Senior Project Executive, Fashion Programme [2-Year Contract]
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.