Assistant Manager, Fashion Programme (2-Year Contract)
Exciting Opportunity at Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a non-profit design promotion organization and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in advancing Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. It is a public platform to help cultivate a design culture and to enhance the economic competitiveness and society well-being.
The Hong Kong SAR Government has a new initiative to promote the development of the fashion industry. And a new Advisory Group on Implementation of Fashion Initiatives (AGF) has been formed. HKDC is tasked to advance and co-ordinate the implementation of this new Fashion Initiative. We are now looking for an energetic team member to meet this challenging task.
- As a core member of Fashion Programme and work with the Fashion Team in executing various fashion promotional initiatives, including Fashion Asia Hong Kong;
- Responsible for content research and development for fashion-related programmes/projects/initiatives;
- Work with the team in the development and execution of marketing, promotion, PR, communication and partnership strategies;
- Digital outreach like social media, website management on programme promotion;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University graduate with a minimum of 6 years+’ relevant hands-on experience in managing creative programmes/projects, including programme and contents development, marketing, communications, brand building, partnership, preferably gained from fashion/ lifestyle/ premium services or agency;
- Be an out-of-the-box thinker who can transform conceptual ideas into practical project plans;
- Passionate in fashion and sensible to local and international fashion community;
- Possesses superb communication skills in written and spoken English & Chinese and interpersonal skills, comfortably works in a culturally diverse environment;
- Self-initiative, independent inquisitive mind, collaborative and good problem-solving abilities are essential;
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing; being digital-savvy or familiar with design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat etc.) is an advantage
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.