Design Incubation Programme
Administrative Executive – Design Incubation Programme (2-Year Contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We now have an exciting opportunity for talent(s) to join the family.
Main Working Location: Wong Chuk Hang
- Manage daily reimbursement exercises of Design Incubation Programme (DIP) and reach deliverables professionally
- Assist the daily operation of the incubation centre(s)
- Handle administrative logistics and related documentation, monitoring of work progress, result evaluation and reporting
- Build and maintain good relationships with the key stakeholders internally and externally
- Assist in co-ordinating and facilitating the delivery and promotion of programmes/events
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- Tertiary education with at least 2 years of relevant work experience in administration, accounting, hospitality or business management
- A good team player with strong numeric sense, meticulous eye for details and responsible
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken & written English, Cantonese and some Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office application and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.