Exciting Opportunity at Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a dynamic design promotion agency, funded by HKSAR Government, who plays the core role in Hong Kong’s innovation ecosystem. We serve as an advocate and platform integrator to nurture and promote design talents, design thinkers and entrepreneurs, and to cultivate design mindfulness, an innovation mindset and culture through new knowledge, projects, events and fellowship.
We are looking for talents with creativity, motivation, resourcefulness and collaborative muscles to join our team to carry out HKDC’s mission of driving value creation and improving the well-being of society.
- Perform general reception duties in a professional manner, incl. receiving and greeting visitors, handing phone calls, incoming/outgoing couriers, faxes and courier delivery
- Ensure tidiness of the reception area, conference & meeting rooms and handle meeting room reservation
- Handle full spectrum of general office administrative duties, such as sourcing and coordinating with service suppliers for office renovation, procurement of office supplies, arrangement of maintenance/repairing for office equipment and facilities, etc.
- Maintain daily and monthly staff attendance record and leave record
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- F.7 or above with 2+ years of relevant experience in receptionist and administrative role
- Pleasant, courteous, well organized, detailed-minded and strong sense of responsibility
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and mature in mindset
- Good communication and language skills, in both spoken and written English and Chinese (incl. Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.