About Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We now have an exciting opportunity for talent(s) to join the family.
- Be responsible for daily accounting duties including AP, AR, GL functions, month end closing and bank reconciliation
- Assist in month end closing and preparing audit matters
- Co-ordinate with relevant parties and maintain accurate accounting records
- Perform general accounting duties and administrative supports
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma graduate(s) in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- 1-2 years’ relevant work experience, of which gained from non-profit sector is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word and accounting software (i.e. Quickbook, ACCPAC, Sun System)
- A self-motivated and responsible team player with good work attitude and communication skill
- Meticulous, multi-tasking and able to work within deadlines
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.